Music Tours - Performing Concert Tours
We invite orchestras, choirs and bands to experience the performing thrill of a lifetime!
Our professional staff of group travel consultants and worldwide network of local concert organisers are also musicians, so we like to feel that we have the performer’s best interest at heart - the performances are the reason for touring and we strive to make these as close to perfect as possible.
We understand that different groups have different performing capabilities, so we work very closely with the conductors and leaders to assure that the venues chosen are the most suitable for your group.
Each Music Tour is carefully planned to ensure all logistics and needs are catered for, including the following services –
• international and domestic air ticket arrangements
• a tour manager, who is our contact representative throughout the program
• accommodation based on a group’s budget with meals chosen in local restaurants where possible
• luxury coach transport in all destinations from 84 seater Setra to 25 seater Mercedes Benz coaches
• interesting sightseeing, including guided tours and admission fees
• concert arrangements, including venue booking, local promotion and advertising, taxi truck transport where required. Every aspect is considered and included, whether the chosen venue is Chioggia Cathedral in Venice or the Smetana Hall in Prague, our experience and knowledge will ensure rehearsals and performances run smoothly and effortlessly
• festival placement and submissions in all the major amateur orchestral and choral festivals worldwide
• instrument hire of percussion is available - please mention this with your initial request. String and brass instruments can be more difficult to source
• personal visits to each group in the months prior to the tour and presentations made
• availability of professional audio and video recordings on tour
Creation Concert Tours is a Member of the
Australian National Choral Association